The Cancer Drug Development Forum 2015
The CDDF (Cancer Drug Development Forum), previously known as BDA (Biotherapy Development Association), 2015 Paediatric Oncology Conference (Vienna, 5 &6 Feb 2015) is the third meeting of an ongoing series of biennial conferences organised in partnership with ENCCA (European Network for Cancer Research in Children and Adolescents), ITCC (Innovative Therapies for Children with Cancer) and SIOPE (the European Society of Paediatric Oncology).
The conference aims at promoting progress in the field of paediatric oncology drug development through input from all concerned stakeholders: regulatory bodies, academia, the pharmaceutical industry, parents and policymakers.
The CDDF paediatric platform was created after the 2013 conference to intensify cooperation between all stakeholders and to make proposals that will address identified bottlenecks. Four working groups have been set up. At the 2015 conference, the working groups will report on their advances and their proposals will be discussed with all participants.
The mains topics to be discussed will be:
• Biology driven oncology drug developments
• Cross pharmaceutical companies developments
• Innovative European regulatory initiatives
• International collaboration
The main goal of the conference is:
• To define how to prioritize oncology drugs for their development in children and adolescents in order to increase and speed up access to innovative therapies for all patients
• To increase the likelihood of developing effective treatments
• To improve efficiency of development plans
For further details please visit : www.cddf.org