ACCELERATE, a platform of all stakeholders caring about accelerating new oncology drug development for children and adolescents, invites you to the 2017 edition of the ACCELERATE Paediatric Conference (formerly known as CDDF-ITCC-SIOPE Paediatric Conference) taking place on 2-3 March 2017 in Brussels, Belgium. To know more on this initiative, please refer to the publication released in 2014.
Why should you attend the Conference?
• To share and discuss successes in paediatric development of new oncology drugs
• To discuss the strategies to accelerate new oncology drug development
• To share and discuss the 10 years’ survey of the Paediatric Regulation and needed changes
• To further strengthen the collaboration between all stakeholders at international level
(Parents, Academia, Regulators, Pharmaceutical Industry)
The conference is part of a unique multi-stakeholder joint initiative, the ACCELERATE multi- stakeholder Platform. Today we are proud to launch the official website of the ACCELERATE platform (www.accelerate-platform.eu). Co-organised by CDDF, ITCC and SIOPE, this platform provides a transparent forum enabling patients and parents’ organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, pharmaceutical companies and EU regulatory network representatives to collaborate and jointly address specific obstacles to a faster and more effective treatments for children and adolescents with cancer, including the needed changes to the
Paediatric Medicines Regulation.
For more information, and forthcoming announcements about the ACCELERATE Conference:
• ACCELERATE website: www.accelerate-platform.eu
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +32 2 775 02 15