ACCELERATE, a platform of all stakeholders caring about accelerating new oncology drug development for children and adolescents, invites you to the 2019 edition of the ACCELERATE Paediatric Conference (formerly known as CDDF-ITCC-SIOPE Paediatric Conference) taking place on 14-15 February 2019 in Brussels, Belgium. To know more on this initiative, please refer to the publication released in 2014.
Why should you attend the Conference?
• To share and discuss successes in paediatric development of new oncology drugs
• To discuss the strategies to accelerate new oncology drug development
• To share and discuss the 10 years’ survey of the Paediatric Regulation and needed changes
• To further strengthen the collaboration between all stakeholders at international level
(Parents, Academia, Regulators, Pharmaceutical Industry)
The conference is part of a unique multi-stakeholder joint initiative, the ACCELERATE multi- stakeholder Platform. More information are available on the official website of the ACCELERATE platform (www.accelerate-platform.eu). Co-organised by ITCC and SIOPE, this platform provides a transparent forum enabling patients and parents’ organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, pharmaceutical companies and EU regulatory network representatives to collaborate and jointly address specific obstacles to a faster and more effective treatments for children and adolescents with cancer, including the needed changes to the
Paediatric Medicines Regulation.
For more information, and forthcoming announcements about the ACCELERATE Conference:
• ACCELERATE website: www.accelerate-platform.eu
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +32 2 775 02 15
ACCELERATE Platform 7th Annual Paediatric Oncology Conference
Registration is open, so act now and benefit from specially reduced rates before the early rate deadline of 15 January 2019.