The Innovative Therapies for Children with Cancer (ITCC) Consortium was created in 2003. It is a non profit organisation under the French Law.
ITCC gathers 55 European Paediatric Oncology Departments with expertise in conducting early phase trials in children and adolescents, and 22 European research laboratories.
The aim of this organisation is to develop novel therapies for the treatment of paediatric and adolescent cancers in cooperation with regulatory bodies, pharmaceutical enterprises, parents and patients.
In January 2011 ITCC was established as a European Category 1 Network for Paediatric Research at the European Medicines Agency (EnprEMA).
Its structure comprises several Committees which take care and contribute to a particular issue in the development of novel therapeutic strategies in paediatric oncology.
The Executive Committee
Composition of the Executive Committee:
- Prof. Gilles Vassal, President
- Prof. Bruce Morland, Vice President and Chair of the Training & Education Committee
- Prof. Pamela Kearns, Treasurer and Chair of the EU Sponsor Institutions Committee
- Dr. Birgit Geoerger, Chair of the Clinical Trial Committee
- Dr. Stefan Pfister, Chair of the Biology Committee
- Prof. André Baruchel
- Dr. Michela Casanova
- Prof. Michel Zwaan
- Prof. Josef Vormoor
- Prof. François Doz
- Prof. Andrew Pearson
The ITCC Office
The ITCC office is located at Gustave Roussy in Villejuif, France:
- Mrs Carole Lecinse, Project Manager
- Mrs Clemence Vieules, Administrative assistant
- Mr Jerome Ducrocq, Communication Manager
To contact the office please use the "contact us" button on the header